Microsoft launched the Surface Pro 9 in India. It debuted a month ago on the global market. However, now that it’s here, let’s take a look at its specs, price, and availability details. The machine is available in different SKUs with up to 12th Gen Intel Core i7 processors. Ordinary people can pick up the Surface Pro 9 starting at ₹1,05,999. Along with this, the company also launched the Surface Laptop 5 priced at ₹11,899 for the base model.
We’ll check prices for all models, including commercial prices a bit later, but first let’s get to the subject matter, which is:
Key Features of Microsoft Surface Pro 9
1. Surface Pro 9 is a 2-in-1 that would appear like a tablet at a glance, but you can attach a keyboard and use it as a laptop.
2. Plus, its internals are laptop-grade, including up to 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1255U processor and Intel IRIS Xe graphics.
3. The front panel is a 13-inch touchscreen with 2880 X 1920 resolution, up to 120Hz refresh rate, 3:2 aspect ratio, Dolby IQ and Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
4. Surface Pro 9 is equipped with Thunderbolt 4 which allows you to transfer data at fast speeds, connect to multiple external 4K displays and also get graphics gains from the eGPU.
5. The surface was packed in a high quality aluminum case. You can choose it in different colors and also choose the Signature keyboard hue.
Surface Pro 9 price and availability
As mentioned earlier, the Intel Core i5 variant of Microsoft Surface Pro 9 can be purchased at ₹1,05,999. It comes with 8+128 GB of memory. Meanwhile, the top model with Core i7 CPU, 32GB + 1TB memory costs ₹2,69,999.
Now, if you are an enterprise customer, the Surface Pro 9 would cost you ₹1,11,899 for the Core i5 + 8GB + 128GB model, and the high-end variant would cost you ₹2,69,599 domestically.