The incumbent, who reports to Sogedent management, contributes to the influence and promotion of its products and services. He/she presents his strategic expertise in communication to initiate, develop and implement communication and promotion projects and activities with his various target groups. The established operator contributes to development and respect for Sogedent’s brand image.
- Develop communication plans
- Develop promotional campaigns to promote Sogedent’s products and services
- Manage the production of various communication tools
- Monitor news in the field of insurance
- Identify opportunities and threats and suggest appropriate positions if necessary
- Advise the general management on the various communication issues
- Proactively plan and recommend various measures in the interest of Sogedent and its members
Social media and digital platforms
- Animate and develop the virtual community (blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Suggest social media positioning strategies and an animation calendar
- Create and write content
- Collect and analyze traffic statistics for the various digital platforms
- Manage ad buys and campaigns as needed
Perform any other related task as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or equivalent.
Certifications, training and specific knowledge:
- Education in a relevant field (communications, social media, marketing, etc.);
- Knowledge of communication and social media technologies;
- Fluent in French and English, orally and in writing;
- Mastery of the Office suite.
- 5 to 7 years in the role;
- Experience in a related environment;
- Relevant experience with social media management.
Key competences :
- Strategic sense;
- Creativity and innovation;
- Relational capacity;
- Communication and writing skills;
- Team spirit and cooperation;
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis.